Thursday, January 24, 2013

Affection Collection (only one week left)

I have two cards for you today.
Both of them designed with the same stampset "Affection Collection". This is a stampset I intend to keep in my collection for a long time. I love the heart with wings the style of the words: friend, Love, always, No#1...
This might be a valentine card, anniversary or a just because I love you card.
What do you think?
My second card is a friendship card, made with whisper white and Raspberry ripple cardstock.
The card is made with only one stampset, one ink pad and one set of framelits.
Just love this layered effect of the same shape.
Featured Stampset: Affection collection
(only available until 31 January 2013 from the Seasonal Catalogue)
Remember any purchases from this catalogue will now get you Sale-a-bration free sets for every $100 you (or your friends) spend from 22/1 to 22/3.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: