Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Bloomin' Marvellous in gumball green

This layout speaks to my need for balance and colour.
This card features four Sale-a-bration products.
The stampsets: Bloomin' Marvellous and  Pretty Petites and the matching curly label punch.
Not to mention that lovely Vine street embossing folder on the background cardstock.
This and the next card are really easy to make - ink, stamp, punch and stick them on.
Here's the second card - even a little simpler in colours and punching!
Stampset: Bloomin' Marvellous and Vintage Verses.
Two square punches and a piece of the SAB ribbon in Island Indigo.
My bird is rocked in both Pool party and Island Indigo inks while the butterfly is in Summer starfruit and Island Indigo.
Would you like to make either one or both of these cards?
Give me a call, or text, or email to lock in your date for some stamping time.
0468 877 125

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: