Friday, January 25, 2013

Feeling Sentimental on Vine street

Today I am featuring the Sale-a -bration stampset: Feeling sentimental.
The set includes images of a bicycle, ferris wheel and Telephone box (or if blue could well be the Tardis).
The sentiment is Celebrate, which is a good all occasion stamp for Birthdays, anniversaries, graduations, babies, parties, promotions, life...
I have tried to keep the layout clean and simple.
But with a vintage feel so I have rolled the edge of the flag, sponged a little and used the french foliage stampset for some splashy mud marks. I CASE'd this rolled flag idea from Anne Schach, it gives such an antique look, like it is unfurling before you.
And the background embossing I have done with my Big shot and the Vines street embossing folder (another sale-a-bration free product on offer with every $100 you spend).
But wait there's more ....
The patterned paper is from the free Sycamore street DSP, Plus the button and the ribbon come with another free set on offer.
 I really like this colour combination - Sahara sand, Island Indigo and Early Espresso.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: