Saturday, August 31, 2013

Evergreen to Ever-Blue.

This is one of the cards we made at my class on Friday. 
Using the "Evergreen"stampset and "Greetings of the Season".
I just wanted to show how the same card can look in different colours. Starting with a traditional combination of greens in the first card: Pistachio Pudding and Old Olive on Naturals white cardstock and whisper white.
The second is using pistachio Pudding again with Gumball Green.
Now changing the darker colour to Island Indigo with pistachio Pudding, and lastly using the Coastal cabana blue with Island Indigo.
Same card, different looks just by changing out the greens with blue.
My favourite colours this season are Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay and Island Indigo, did you guess?
We cut the edges of the sentiment with the scallop circle punch which echoes a little the shape of the Apothecary Framelit used for the tree. 

1 comment:

  1. Nerida, I love all of the colours you've used, but my favourite is the greens.

    Bev :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: