You will need :
Naturals white card stock (one piece 9.5cm x 13.9cm) and a card base.
Circle punch 2 1/2" (6.4cm)
Scraps of patterned paper
Ribbon (thin taffeta)
Stamps and ink (Coastal cabana, Burmuda bay and/or Island Indigo).
1. Punch circle in the single piece of cardstock, and turn it over.
2. Put double sided tape on top bottom and sides of circle.
4. Lay the strips of paper over the hole, starting with the centre until the hole is filled with paper. You can place more tape over the top to keep it secured.
5. This shows how it will look when it's done.
6. Stamp a background stamp ( I used the Evergreen stamp set ) because I like the silent night text, all over the front.
7. Put tape on the back of the single sheet and stick it to your card front.
8. Add a piece of ribbon from the top down to the circle, tucking the top edge under and covering the bottom edge with a ribbon bow and a stick-on rhinestone.