Thursday, August 08, 2013

This and that journal cover number 4?

I am really enjoying my Epic Day This andy that journal. Everyone who sees one has a different idea for the way they will use it.
As a mini scrapbook, a written journal or diary for 2013, a journal to record the movies, theatre tickets, concerts and events you attend, a place to stick your inspirational photos, clippings and quotes, somewhere to plan and write your goals, dreams and ideas for 2013?
Hexagons are so on trend right now. Every advertising brochure, newspaper, craft magazine seems to feature them ATM. This one is in red, white, vanilla and black. 
My hexagon punch makes a card or page really quick to decorate with a few pieces of designer series paper a stamp in red ink. The three stampsets are: Everything Eleanor, six sided sampler and chalk talk.
Loving the black and vanilla patterned paper called Modern medley.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: