Friday, June 06, 2014

Convention 2014 ... continued

Since I only took 350 photos this year of Convention, you will have to make do with a short slide show of photos. Here we are soaking up the atmosphere, Wanda and I, standing in front of the stage between sessions.
 There were so many not so sneak peeks of new products that will be coming out in the New Catalogue. Such as alcohol based markers called "Blendabilities".
 Shelli featured several new stamps and a brand new photo storage, scrapbooking system called "Project Life".
 Shelli also decorated some gift boxes with new stamps, star shaped dies and bakers twine pompoms.
 There are some gorgeous new card kits, envelopes and all the new alphabets will be in clear photo polymer...
 New alphabet dies too...
 I particularly like this stampset called "tap, tap, tap" available in July!
 New Designer Series papers (DSP) but don't worry I am not giving much away here, you will soon see it all when you: place an order, come to a class or the launch of the 2014 annual catalogue. That's when I start handing out free catalogues and we get to play with the new products in real life.
Each evening we took ourselves out to dinner on the Yarra river.
We had quite a few make and take sessions at large round tables where we shared our new stampsets and explored the new colours on some creative little projects.
Our group: Lorraine, Wanda, Denise, Amanda, Nerida and Michelle.
 While away I celebrated my 5 year anniversary with Stampin' Up! and took a walk across the stage at the annual Awards night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: