Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Random Good greetings

The craft desk cleanup continues... Very slowly as you can see, as I am making new cards with the pieces I find in my scrap pile. Reuse, recycle, repurpose as we say.
The base of this card is naturals white cardstock and I've lightly sponged the edges with Lost Lagoon ink on a sponge dauber.
Everything about this card is random: the card stocks, the textures, words and idea.
I stamped the "good Greetings " words by placing them on a clear block together in a random pattern. They make a nice background and then I stamped the star and snow from "Festival of Trees" over the top. I continued to Sponge randomly all over it with soft sky ink for that mottled look.
The card base is half an A4 piece scored in a gate fold. My crumb cake piece is actually called Kraft and comes in 12x12" packs for box making and really nice cards. I like how the Mossy Meadow trees look stamped on Kraft cardstock.
I placed a piece of random printed velum over the centre tree and gave it a gold star for added emphasis. The little green bird l cut out with the 1cm circle punch and it helps to keep the card closed.
Flip open the card and you have heaps of space to write your message.
Merry Christmas, peace and joy, happy new year are just 3 of the 19 stamps from the Good greetings stampset.
This is the one you get for FREE if you hostess a party between now and 31 October, WITH a qualifying order. (Over $300 worth of product).
Would you like to make this card? 
Give me a call on 0468877125  to book yourself a class or party.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: