Tuesday, September 09, 2014

A Project Life page for a princess

I completed a new project Life page today.
How easy is this to create a book to store the many photos I 
have taken this year?
My daughter went to a Princess, Faery and Mermaid party.
Taking the photos was so much fun.
They hardly need any explanation.
A few stickers and letters and the page was done.
The title and stickers came from the Everyday Adventure 
Accessory Project Life pack.
It contains letter stickers, plus wood and acetate accents.
Ok, I did stamp some words from "Good Greetings" in silver 
embossing because princesses do Sparkle and celebrate with 
hugs and kisses.

Still not sure about How Project Life works as a photo storage system?
Take a look at the video here:
http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=em-subs_digest&v=ecSfRDHurQ4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: