Tuesday, November 08, 2016

On stage live 2016 Brisbane - Day 1

As you may have guessed I love stamping, creativity, photography and a holiday away from home!
I'll go anywhere, so it didn't take me much convincing to be persuaded to attend Stampin' Up!'s #onstage2016 and I have form too, this is my eighth convention and I've attended several other training events in between... maybe that's just one of the reasons I joined stampin' up!
This years Onstage started at mid day and its all about the swapping which is just a crafter's excuse for meeting new people and sharing what we love: our creativity, converstion and friendship.
Sara Douglass, Stampin up!'s CEO, welcomed us and gave an inspiring speech about focussing on our strengths!
Challenging us to focus on doing what we are good at and not comparing ourselves with others.
She described how success is different for everyone - there is more than one way to achieve success and even though everyone worries that they are not good enough, by focussing on our own unique strengths and abilities we will create our own success!It was so lovely to see Shelli back on stage, looking her usual elegant self -
The excitement started with some incredibly agile Hip Hop boy band dancers!
There were demos on stage of a bunch of amazing projects and stamping ,,,, lots of new stamps, lots of new bundles ...
I know, Dragon flies, hot air balloons and watercolour pencils and Easter bunnies and... baby cards!
Look how excited Shelli is...
These guys were doing back flips ....
probably ( I cant be certain ) but it may have been the first all attendee give away of
 the NEW OCCASIONS CATALOGUE!
with the Sale-a-bration catalogue inside.
There were on stage anniversaries celebrated and heart of stamping up winner announced.
Not to mention leadership and recruiting awards.
Its so exciting to see people you know taking the stage and receiving recognition for their achievements! Denielle, Linda, Vanessa, Tanya, Roz ...
We celebrated success, our strengths and efforts.
Did I mention I got to stand up twice for Recruiting and Leadership?
Thank you Team "Stamping Joy"
You couldn't all be there so I celebrated for all of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: