That sent me to my favourite go to place for fabulous ideas - Pinterest!
So in short, I have cased (copy and share everything) her basic design and am sharing how I made this one.
All you need is a piece of A4 cardstock (this one is Cherry Cobbler). 21 X 29.7 cm.
The long side is scored at 10 cm and 15 cm. Then turn and score
the short side at 3.5 cm and 17.5 cm.
Cut a piece of designer series paper 13.5 cm X 9.5 cm to decoate the front panel.
4. Fold the back panel up first and adhere the tape.
1. After scoring, fold along all the crease lines and make two cuts up to the 3.5 cm line on either side to form the inside flaps of the base.
2.Trim two corners off from the fold to a point 5cm down each long side.
3. Add tape to the inside of the front panels.
5. The front panel will close over the outside and give a neat edge.
6. Place the patterned paper onto the front panel and decorate with stamped images on cut Framelits shapes. I've used the just released " Stitched Shapes Framelits" that I just can't put away without thinking of new ways to use them.
Here's a file box I made earlier...
Do you like making handmade cards, boxes and creating with the latest tools, ink and paper?
I run regular card making classes at Gosford on the Central Coast.
Contact Nerida to book into our next event or class 0468877125.
At this stage I have a limited number of places available at my class on Wednesday 23rd November.