Tuesday, November 08, 2016

On stage 2016 live in Brisbane Day 1 - part 2.

Oh Good! You came back...
The first day was a really big day so it deserves two parts. This is part II.
Linda and I flew from Newcastle to Brisbane and shared a lovely apartment in the West End.
Here's a few photos from our arrival, in and around South Bank and West End.
 The train station and the Convention centre right next door. (It was kind of quiet at 11.00am)
 Our city view apartment.
 The view from the lounge, where we sat for breakfast, cups of tea and chocolate.
 The pool deck...
I feel like I am writing a travel journal.
You just have to have brunch and a watermelon juice at... this little place on Melbourne street,
One of the best things about Stampin' Up! events is you get to meet new people, in real life, from your team. Tracy and I picked up our Convention bags, swapped cards and had our first photo at the onstage sign.
One of my favourite highlights was watching Sara on stage demonstrating a new die.
 How gorgeous is this it makes a cute little hexagon box which you can open several different ways.
 It comes with intricately cut die panels.
 Imagine these at Christmas or a romantic dinner table decoration.
If this was on pre-order I'd have it already...
 What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: