Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Butterflies and Bookmarks

I have been enjoying and inspired by all the ideas from the recent Craft Expo.
One of the display items that my upline Linda put up was a very glittery butterfly card and matching Book mark.
The original idea I believe came from the wonderfully talented Vanessa Webb.
It is really a very quick little gift to make and very striking with the chunky glitter underneath two of the butterflies. I've been making cards and embellishments and they are really fun to make.
Would you like to make one of these bookmarks at a Stampin' Up technique class?
I can show you how.
There are some beautiful products available to make cards, and gifts for friends and family.
Ask me and I can put together an order for you that will ensure you receive a free stampset (saleabration ends on 31 March) or hostess a workshop and receive hostess rewards of free stampsets and free product.
I love stamping and paper crafting but most of all I like to share my ideas and make projects with friends.
Give me a call and invite me to your place with a group of friends for $10 p/person we can make this book mark plus a matching card.

1 comment:

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: