Friday, March 05, 2010

Natures Nest and Vintage Labels

I have re-discovered Sahara sand as my new neutral.
Well, all these colours are neutrals actually! Black, white, grey, sand, and a touch of creamy caramel.
Do you like this technique? A Vintage version of Collage.
I have been inspired by a T-shirt design and the french provincial style (think shabby chic furniture).
Card Recipe:
Stampsets: Nature's nest (from the  Summer mini catalogue $39.95)
 Rustic Rooster (Free hostess set)
Vintage Labels (Free Sale-a-bration set)
Ink: Black stazon, Whisper white, Creamy caramel.
Cardstock: Sahara Sand, Basic Grey, Basic Black.
Accessories: white embossing powder, heat tool.
Punches: 1" circle punch, Scallop Circle Punch.

2 comments:

  1. Vintage collage ..very very nice! One of my weaker styles, collage. Would like to try this one . Would you mind if I cased this if I acknowledged you ?
    Thank you for the comment on my blog
    http://shirley-anne-stampingforjoy.blogspot.com/
    Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shirley, you are welcome to copy
    my design and ideas, just mention me on your blog. I am glad to hear you are sharing the joy in Adelaide.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: