Friday, March 05, 2010

Easel card Inspired by Nature

I am sharing a card I made at the end of last month, that I couldn't show you before because it was for  a friend's birthday ... Anyway, this is the Easel card I made.
It uses the gorgous butterfly punch, Inspired by Nature stampset, glitter and Designer series Paper: Urban garden.
The butterfly down the bottom is enjoying the sunshine with a layer of glitter underneath the wings.
The stampsets used are: Inspired by Nature (both the grass and the flower stamps laid over one another)
and the words are from Butterfly prints.
I have inked up the daisy with Pacific point, rubbed off the flower centre  and added some lavender lace marker to the rubber before stamping on the cardstock.
Then for texture I have covered the petals in crystal effects.
You can see how I have dotted the centres with the crystal effects. They're supposed to look like dew drops in the sunshine.
The ribbon and button hold the easel in place.
There is even a place (under the folded easel bit) for some extra stamping and wishes.
If you would like to make this card send me an e-mail 
and I can come and make it at your place.
Too far away? You can order supplies from me and stampin' up will deliver them direct to your door.
Here is what you need:
Butterfly Punch ($30.95 value)
1 Pack Assorted Cardstock ($14.50 value)
Urban Garden Designer Series Paper ($16.95 value)
Old Olive Grosgain ribbon ($14.95 value)
Inspired by Nature ($41.95 value)
PLUS
Until the 31st of March a free Sale-A-Bration Set of your choice!
Total cost: $124.95 (includes shipping of $5.95)
For the month of March you get all this -
A Stamping Joy exclusive: for just $112.
(including shipping straight to your door)*
Option: Add Crystal effects to your order for an extra $11.
* Australian residents only.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: