Monday, April 12, 2010

A case of page 12 from the new Autumn Mini ...

I have created a CASE (that's Copy and Share Everything) of the card design on page 12 of the mini catalogue using Soft Suede with Rich Razzleberry and Basic black.
When looking for ideas I go no further than my catalogues ... perhaps the kraft, baja breeze and kiwi kiss just doesn't look so good to you?
I simply used the colours I thought would work best (in my opinion) and have quite a different card I think.
The two tags fit neatly into a slit pocket on the front of the card.
I've covered the slit with the strip of black and white stamped cardstock.
Both tags have been stamped in black, Soft Suede and Rich razzle berry swirls from the Vintage Vogue stampset.
And tied with ribbon through a rhinestone brad on the one above.
The sentiment is one long stamp that I have inked with a black marker direct to rubber a few words at a time.
I have stamped and cut out the two flowers in the razzleberry ink on white cardstock.
Finally the card base of Soft Suede is stamped in soft suede ink with the same Vintage vogue swirl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: