Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Friends Vintage Vogue Scrapbook page

No prizes for guessing where I lifted the idea for this page ....
I can hear you flipping through your Autumn Winter mini from here, where have I seen that?
I've used the same squares of Designer Series paper (almost) Four squares of Urban Oasis patterned paper along the bottom on black textured cardstock.
My colours in the photos didn't happen to match the Urban Oasis paper but that didn't phase me, no.
I have rock and rolled the Vintage Vogue flower in baja breeze and rich Razzleberry Ink.
And a second flower in Orchid Opulence to match the flowers and colours in the girl's clothing.
In the centre is a baja breeze button tied with a cardstock thread.
This gorgous "F" for friends is rock and rolled in baja breeze and black ink, then popped up with dimensionals.
Note the kiwi and baja mount to tie it back in with the  papers yet introducing the colours of the photos again. I think it works - a good layout makes up for a lot.
The Top left hand corner is made with the bird on a branch NEW Punch. (XL two-step bird).
 Repetition of shapes and colours help the page come together, as a whole.
What's a scrap page with out the date ... I've punched out this shape for the month and year then set it behind the Styled Silver metal frame.
With a final little branch appropriately called "Little Leaves" cut out with my Big Shot machine.
What you need to make this page:
Stampsets: Vintage Vogue, full Calendar.
Ink: Baja Breeze, Stazon Black, Orchid Opulence, Rich Razzle Berry
Cardstock: Whisper white, Basic Black, Kiwi kiss
Designer Series Paper: Urban Oasis
Buttons: Designer Button Bouquet
Ribbon: Kiwi Kiss
Styled Silver brads and frame.
Punches: Designer Label, XL Two step Bird
Big Shot with Stampin' Up Little Leaves Sizzlit die.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: