Friday, April 16, 2010

The Tea House Scrapbook page

Some of you may have seen this 6x6 scrap page that I made at a workshop recently (during Saleabration).
Now that I have my Big shot I was able to finally finish the page and create the title for the 12x12 scrap book page it was intended for.
The Page title is cut with my new Timeless type alphabet. All I needed to do was lay the pink cardstock into the Big shot die "sandwich", roll it through and voila!
...Instant letters for scrapbooking titles.
To make the "Tea" pop, I added Crystal effects to the cardstock and let it dry - isn't it a gorgous shiny effect?
Insert: WOW !!!
I added the same crystal effects to the top of my die cut Button, 
(which comes as an added extra when you buy the Timeless type alphabet)
 tied it with some black thread and...
 I couldn't help myself - I did the die-cut heart as well!
A bit of distressing around the edges of the circle makes a nice contrast to the shiny cut-out of the heart.
Another useful die cut set are the: Sizzlits 4-Pack Lots of Tags - Die.
It's actually a 5 pack as there are five different tags and labels in it. It is very good value as, if you bought these as five separate punches for $30 each, it would cost you over $150 but, you get the 5 pack for $39.95 and they are just so gorgous and easy to roll out for your cards, gift bags, labels, tags whatever you choose to put them on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: