Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Fox and Friends ... mail box swap

Ahh, I do love when the post man brings me a card .... especially one that is unexpected.
As you know at Convention Demonstrator's swap cards and contact details which is really nice, so that you can send a card when you get home.
This is the swap that I received from the talented and lovely Denise MacCabe, last week.
The idea of swaps is to share our ideas, techniques, styles, uses of stampsets and punches with other demos who in turn share with their customers and to CASE (copy and share everything) for new creative ideas.
This was the card I made, inspired by Denise's card, using a different stampset "Share a cup".
And then I was inspired to make another card using the scallop circle punches and cups in different colours.
I dont know if you can see but I put crystal effects on the middle cup to make it shiny.
Materials used:
Stampset: share a cup
Punches: 1 3/8" circle, scallop circle.
Big shot machine, embossing folder.
Cardstock: Whisper white, basic black, Pink passion, Tempting turquoise.
Markers and Stazon black ink.
Materials Used:
Stamps: Share a cup, Teeny tiny sentiments.
Ink: kiwi kiss, pumpkin pie, black stazon.
Ribbon: Pumpkin pie grosgrain.
Cardstock: Whsper white, Basic black, Old olive, Pumpkin pie.
Punches: oval scallop punch, large oval, circle scallop and 1 3/8" circle.
Big shot and Perfect Polka dot embossing folder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: