Saturday, June 12, 2010

Shhh, guess what stampin' up are planning?

Guess what? Stampin' Up! announced last month that our current colour families are getting a renovation ... this wont happen until September 1st.
They are getting rid of some of the less-popular colours, and replacing them with some of our old favourites, as well as some brand new ones! Like any kind of renovation there will be a time of discomfort and wondering what to do until the dust settles...
In the meantime I have sorted out my stamping Up ink pads.
I've found I only have a few that I will miss, and many that I am very happy are to continue on to become new core colours so on the whole I am looking forward to September.
We have nearly 3 months left to enjoy our old favourite colours, And I think it is a good idea that we know which ones are going and what we're keeping, so that by September we will know what we cant live without.
I may keep a few of my favourites for a little while: Pink passion, orchid opulence, kiwi kiss, Mellow moss, creamy caramel and close to cocoa.
Here are the retiring colours: -
http://stampinup.com/au/documents/Fond_Farewell_Colors_AU_NZ_0410.pdf
and  here is what the Colour Families will look like in the new Idea Book and Catalogue:-
New Colour Families.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: