Thursday, December 20, 2012

Christmas cards in the mail

  I love this time of year!
Everyday I go to the letter box and  there will be some happy mail waiting there for me.
Over the last month I have received some lovely cards from some beautiful people and I want to share them with you.
 This one is from a fellow stampin' Up demonstrator: Felicity Hawkins and her gift to me, a gorgeous ornament in my favourite colours.  
 It came in it's own handmade box and everyone who sees it comments on how pretty it is.
This one is from Tia Routledge. I love the simplicity and texture.
Sophie Conus I love the ribbon, layering and rhinestone detail.
 Debbie O'D's gorgeous pendant with oversized pearl - its so elegant.
 Jill Fitzgerald's double gate fold card with an interesting twist- very creative.
And Michelle's lovely christmas card in blue, white and silver.
Now I have this stampset and punch I am going to have to CASE it.
That's copy and share everything - the crafter's motto.

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous selection. It's hard to pick a favourite, but I do that ornament in the box!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: