Sunday, December 02, 2012

Bottle gift tags

 Over at Crafter's anonymous group our mini challenge for November was to make a tag of any sort.
A gift tag, a bottle tag, a tag to go on a card, or a tag just on it's own.
Inspired by the lovely ladies there, I pulled out my punches, the Big shot and a set of framelits.
I just love how you can be so creative putting the pieces together like a jigsaw puzzle.
The big shot dies, stampsets and Stamin'up products are all coordinating and come together surprisingly easily and quickly.
 I've used only one colour: Cherry cobbler - sponged, stamped, inked and punched. 
Here's the top viiew to show how I have cut a hole to fit the top of the mini champagne bottle.
A larger bottle of bubbly will need the next size up circle punch or scallop circle to give a little wriggle room for the cork and foil.
I might try putting these on vinegar bottles, sauce bottles and oils as Christmas gifts.
Champagne bottle recipe:
Whisper white (or confetti white) cardstock.
Cherry cobbler ink, cardstock.
Punches: 1", 1 1/4" circle punches, large scallop circle punch.
Big shot machine, Apothecary accents framelits
Scentsational Season stampset and framelits
Delicate Design Embossing folders, sponge and baker's twine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: