Nerida Carter - Independant Stampin'Up! demonstrator.
Sunday, December 16, 2012
Shaker frame tutorial
How to make the Little owl shaker frame: You will need - shaker frame adhesive circle (36 frames in a pack) $8.95
Circle punches: 1" and 1 1/4" punches. (2.5cm and 3.2cm)
Window sheet (aka: acetate, ovehead transparency, clear thick plastic)
Step 1. Choose a tag or stamped image to "frame".
2. Place one of the shaker frames onto the image. (leave the top piece of paper on).
3. Select some glitter ( I have used glass glitter and dazzling diamonds) and add it inside the shaker frame.
4. Peel off the top piece of paper to reveal the adhesive.
5. Punch out a piece of clear acetate (window sheet) and stick on top.
6. Punch a circle of cardstock (to make a cardstock ring).
Use a mini Glue dot to stick a piece of cardstock on top (to cover the edge of the acetate and create a frame).
7. Shake!!!! Instant snow dome with glitter snow!