Friday, December 07, 2012

Owls for Christmas

We are in the last rush for Christmas day ... only twenty days to go!
I know where to get the turkey, I have posted my international mail and am still making the local Christmas cards. This set of Owl cards came to gether with two of my stamping friends: Soph and Jill only last Tuesday. This little stampset packs a lot of character and has several little detail stamps to create a variety of scenes.
 This is my Real Red and Baja Breeze version with Christmas hat, christmas stocking and holly.
I have added the Baker's twine and embossed woodgrain for background texture.
He's bright and hopeful!
 Then I added a few dazzling details on the hat, eyes and stocking for sparkle.
 Difficult to photograph but so special in real life. A little bit of bling lifts every card out of the ordinary.
 I think I like this colour combo of Baja breeze with Cherry cobbler details.
 Isn't he so cute?  I think I might add some presents falling into, or out of that stocking...
 And the current collection inspired by the photos in the Holiday catalogue ... no two of these cards are the same. Are you needing to order before Christmas?
Remember we have only 5 more shopping days at Stamping Joy before Christmas, so send me an email nerida_carter@hotmail.com with your order before Friday 14 December and I will do my best to get it to you for Christmas week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: