Monday, February 11, 2013

Birthday card inspirations

Birthday cards from Julie K, Vicki and T.
This month is my Birthday ... and I just have to share some of the beautiful handmade cards I have received. Getting happy mail is one of my favourite things.
In particular handmade cards.
The first six cards are from the Birthday fairies from ESAD (Extra Special Australian Demonstrators)
Kate Russell, Julie Stork and Natasia Green.
We definitely need to CASE a couple of these ideas.
Jill Fitzgerald - summer smooches paper
Sophie Conus - Triple treat flower and scallop circle Die

Felicity Hawkins - gorgeous vintage card,envelope and tag.
Felicity has used the beautiful Tea for Two bundle of papers and trinket, flower ribbon and doilies from the Seasonal Catalogue.
I hope you have enjoyed the inspiration from my talented friends who have shared their creativity with us this month.
Tea Cup warmer made from Stampin' Up! fabric by Felicity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: