Saturday, February 02, 2013

Stampin' Up!'s 2013 Seasonal catalogue

The Stampin' Up! Seasonal catalogue is open and ready for browsing!
Grab a cuppa and sit back for a relaxing read... expect to be pleasantly thrilled by the vintage and pretty offerings inside. This is Stampin' Up!'s 25th year and they are celebrating.
Click on the picture to view the new seasonal caty.
Need a paper copy? I can post you one and I am ready to deliver if you are local to me.
What do I love?
There are 40 pages to love..
Tea for two Designer series paper and Tea time trinkets of course!
Make a wish stampset.
Artisan embellishments kit.
Pool party embossing powder.
Pretty Poetry papers.
Swallowtail butterfly stamp.
Honeycomb Embossing folder.
Amazing Family.
and OH, Hello.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: