Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Thinking of you - patterned occasions washing line

This is Pinterest Tuesday!
On Tuesday's I select a card I have admired on, or been inspired by,  from pinterest and create my own version.
I am going do this every week. Might get a week behind at times but it is a great motivator to put your own spin on a great card idea or layout.
The original card on pinterest is this one by : stampwithheather@typepad.com
Heather's card has the textured sky background and a few layers of grass in the foreground and the patterned occasions jeans stamps hanging on a clothes line.
I simplified the design a bit and used trees instead of clouds to hang my linen thread line on.
When I  CASE (that's copy and share everything - the card makers motto) I generally do it by memory, so some of the elements get changed around and interpreted rather than copied.
I have put the "Bloomin' Marvellous" flower and butterflies in my grass instead of a ribbon and "thinking of you" on a cloud instead of on the line.
I am happy how it came out, now if only this rain would clear up so I can get MY line full of washing dry!

1 comment:

  1. This is such a cool card. I like both cards, the same but different. Really like the grass effect.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: