Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Crafters anonymous pocket card

On Monday night at crafters anonymous we made this gorgeous pocket card.
The tutorial for this card is by Dee Sturgeon and so fabulously easy I can see myself making a few of these for different occasions.
This one is a Thank you card.
I have made four tags to put my "Feel Goods" quotes on.
My favourite of these has to be: "She believed she could so she did".
This picture shows all the tags and you can see the curved pockets on the front of the card. I have used Not Quite Navy card stock which has been textured with the square embossing folder and wiped around the edges with white ink. I think it looks a little bit like denim.

And I added a piece of Certainly celery cardstock, wrapped with pool party ribbon and added my Thank you sentiment from "Itty Bitty Banners". The heart is from hearts collection Framelits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: