Tuesday, May 07, 2013

Simple butterfly - Papillon Potpourri

 See I can do simple cards!
This one is based on texture and just two colours: the Elegant Eggplant and Pool Party colours go very well together don't you think?
My textured cardstock is created with the ever faithful Big shot machine... that I can not do with out.
Behind the butterfly is: Cloudy Day and on the base of the card: Lacy Brocade.
My cute little butterfly is a stamp from "Papillon Potpourri" punched with the Bitty Butterfly punch.
Don't miss those pretty pearls ... I said I have them on everything!
We could make this card at your place - contact me to book your party during May and remember you will receive a FREE Classic INK PAD from me AND $60 extra product when your order reaches $400!!!
Using the $120 worth of free product you could have a Big shot machine for only $50!
Ask me how we can do this for you during May's Hostess special.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: