Friday, May 31, 2013

Brisbane Convention part 4

At Convention, everyday was a new and exciting whirlwind of ideas and new products to see. These projects were demonstrated up on stage by Donna Griffith.
You can see a few new colours and products sneak peeking here.
After lunch on day 2, we found time to mingle with friends and start on our make and takes ... I have yet to finish mine. So I have taken a few pics of the finished projects on the display boards.
"Hello Lovely" Card and envelope: (nice new buttons and washi tape).
Gorgeous new acetate boxes with cardstock feathers, ribbon and new stamps. Big enough I think to hold about 8 (or maybe more) Ferero Rochers... I am thinking.
" You make me Happy" Chevron printed paper bags containing note cards.

And of course these are just some of Shelli's projects on display:
 Woudn't this post card make a great gift ... or launch project ... hmmm!
 Getting all arty on watercolour paper with a new framelit set -
 Shelli's Life is Good Smash book for 2013 -
 Some gold embossing and dictionary page background stamping and a new flower punch -
 A decorated jar to hold chocolate bullets in -
Another gorgeous background stamp with stamped butterflies and squashed flower -
oh my, I think the retirement list comes out today ... come back and see some more convention photos and Stampin' Up! news tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: