Friday, September 06, 2013

Simply Sketched and a colour challenge.

Another gorgeous warm Spring day happening here!
I went out for coffee and cake this morning, did some shopping and created a card for the Pals Paper Arts challenge.
ppa170

A colour challenge - using Midnight Muse, Crushed Curry and Early Espresso.
I was inspired by this lovely spring weather to use my "Simply Sketched" stamp set. Previously untouched by ink or paper... 
It is a way simple card made on whisper white cardstock, with the "tape it!" Stamp as a yellowish background and flowers stamped in Midnight Muse, with a touch of water colouring for emphasis.
Happy birthday wishes is stamped in Early Espresso Ink.
Not bad for a 5 minute card ...  I have actually used Summer star fruit not crushed curry... Don't tell anyone OK?
Come stamp with me!
I run stamping and card making classes on Friday fortnights on the Central Coast ... Interested?
Give Me a call or text Nerida 0468 877 125 and I'll send you the details of our next one.
Can't make it during the daytime, we can do a party for you at your place.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and so creative! I love the stamping of the poppies over the Summer Starfruit DSP, very clever. Thanks for joining us at the Pals Paper Arts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So darn clever with how you used these stamps! I would have never put them together but now....I will - this creates such an amazing effect!Truly a birthday wish that will bring a HUGE smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is beautiful, Nerida. I love how you used the washi tape and the flowers are beautiful. Great job with the color challenge. Thanks for sharing with us at Pals Paper Arts this week!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: