Saturday, September 21, 2013

Holiday catalogue launch party this Saturday

I still have a few spots left at my holiday catalogue launch table on Saturday night.
You are welcome to bring a friend, your mum or your next door neighbour. . .
Here is one of the cards we will be making.
A kind of sneak peek if you like. I will be doing all the cutting and everything is provided to make up your card projects.
We will be making three projects all with a holiday/Christmas theme using lots of new product and tools from the new catalogue. We have lucky door prize and prize patrols all night.
If you would like to come on Saturday just email me at nerida_carter@hotmail.com OR send an SMS to 0468877125.
I'd love to see you there! Nerida

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: