Thursday, September 26, 2013

Launch party projects

It's school holidays here at our place which means sleeping in till wow 7am and then doing what we please until the day gets going around ten.
I try to take a break from the usual routine so please excuse me if I post a little late or eratically.
On that, here are some pics from the holiday catalogue launch.
I love the many variations of cards using the Mosaic Madnes stampset and matching punch.
There were some really creative ideas on the display tables. We are certainly a prolific group of ladies when it comes to making cards.
Seeing a stampset used in a catalogue and seeing it made in real life, well there 's no comparison. Here's the three projects we made.
We made three projects including two cards and a decorated canvas bag with a tag, washi tape and a silver star. I put a bag of jaffas in mine but would be great for soaps, scented candles and jewellery gifts and even a gift card. Why not?
The idea for these came from page 15 of the holiday catalogue. I loved the gold dots stamped with a sponge dauber and combined this with the goodie gear simply created kit. P.32.
Our square card was a bit more of a challenge, lining up those gorgeous on trend hexagons with the silver merry. I quite like how you can use both the positive and negative of this thinlits die to show the cherry cobbler cardstock behind it. And the star of the card has to be the Frosted finishes embellishment. I am going to be ordering some more of these. 12 for $11.95 bargain for something this sparkly!
Oh, and another photo of the lovely ladies at our table. If you couldn't make it (cause I know it is school hols and a Saturday night) lets set a date for a make and take at your place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: