Thursday, September 19, 2013

Silver foil Merry and frosted finished embellies!

A square Christmas card is a little bit different to what I usually make.
This one measures 15cm x 15cm (6"x6").
It is a little bit like a scrapbook page with lots of room for a big word and several embellishments.
My card is made with mostly new Stampin' Up! Products from the Holiday Catalogue.
Cherry Cobbler textured cardstock 12"x12" , 24 sheets, $22.95
Silver foil sheets (2) $6.95 
Pretty Print Textured embossing folder $13.95
Frosted Finishes embellishments - 12 pieces $11.95 
Silver ribbon 1.9m $8.95
The stamp set I've used is the six sided sampler and its matching Hexagon-shaped punch from the annual catalogue.
Christmas is a from the "wishing you" stamp set $20.95 clear mount.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: