Sunday, November 17, 2013

A million thanks

Needing a thank you card for Jessica 's choir teacher and with not much time I reached for a Simply created kit.
A stamp, some stickers, ribbon and rhinestones all come in the Million and one Kit.
I just love these colours: slate grey and Coastal cabana.  I have stamped the million and one stamp in Bermuda bay ink.
The lacy postcard layer is pre cut and looks great layered on the front of a card.
As the card is for a music teacher I had to add some musical notes. So I used the Modern Medley designer paper to decorate the slate grey envelope.
The I can't thank you enough comes from "chalk talk" stamp set and the tag is die cut with the Big shot  machine.So quick with the Big shot and a stamp to make your envelopes just a little bit special.
Million and One  stamp set p.161 clear mount $22.95
Simply Fabulous Simply sent card kit $22.95

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: