Thursday, November 14, 2013

Layout challenge -circles or hexagons?

I am on a roll at the moment using stamping challenges to inspire my cards and layouts.
The Elite Stampers team have some inspirational challenges going each month and I particularly liked this one as it is a fairly simple design.
You could use the layout for a square card, scrapbook page, in either My digital studio (MDS) or paper  or as I have, inspiration for a journal page.
Because I have several photos I stretched it out to a double spread. My favourite punch is this hexagon and of course it coordinates with the "This and That" designer paper and the "Afternoon picnic" papers as well.
I think the page needs a bigger title like "Choir!"
I do love the cute and quirky stickers that go with the "this and that" journal.
The pointing finger, "Save my place" and "Right Here" arrows.
Why not have a go at using this sketch for a Christmas card or birthday. They don't have to be circles or hexagons you could cut up squares or ovals. Why not have a go and see what you can do.
If you need any help with supplies to make your project just send me an email to nerida_carter@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: