I have had a couple of requests for a tutorial on how to make the File folder card.
Remember this card?
You will need:
1 piece of A4 Cardstock cut to 14.9 cm x 27cm
Sweet Sorbet Patterned paper measuring 5.1 x 14 cm
And 9.5 x 14 cm
Step 1. Score the longest side at 5.5cm and 16.5cm.
2. Stick your patterned paper onto the cardstock. Smaller piece on the small panel, larger piece on the larger scored panel.
3. Using your envelope punch board measure 3" (or 7.5cm) and Punch a notch.
4. Slide it across to the edge and punch a half notch.
Here it is with the designer patterned paper on it. Showing the half notch and 3" measurement.
6. Line up the deepest part of the notch with the groove in your cutter and put your cutting blade in the notch. Slide the blade down and cut off the lower tab.
7. Next, we need to fold along the scored lines and add a glimmer paper flower, held on with a dimensional to hold the tab top closed.
Decorating with a couple of punched butterflies and rhinestone jewels.
8. Lastly, you might stamp your greeting in a matching ink.
I've used Tangerine Tango to match the cardstock colour.
And a piece of gold washi tape or you could use a piece of ribbon.
Stampset: Bring on the Cake
Designer Series Paper: Saleabration Sweet Sorbet
Cardstock and ink: Tangerine Tango
Punches: Itty bitty butterfly, Pansy Punch, 7/8" scallop punch.
Dimensional foam dots, champagne glimmer paper, watercolour wonder washi tape.
Tools: Stampin' up! cutter and Envelope punch board (EPB).