seriously the maths does my ahead in.
So here it is someone has created a little calculator to use:http://www.thecraftyowl.co.uk/boxbuster/
Personally I just like to have a recipe to follow, measurements
spelt out, score lines, everything written down.
This gorgeous box is quite large enough to fill with a scarf and
a square book, plus the card inside.
It's made with a single piece of 12" x 12" designer series
1. Line up the 12x12 piece of paper or cardstock with the
Punch a notch and score with the bone folder, your score line
won't reach to the edge of the paper.
2. Rotate your paper and punch the next edge at 4"' , punch
3. Flip the paper over.
4. Punch and score at 4", on all 4 sides.You will have two notches and 2 score lines on each edge of
your square of paper.
5. Now, Score the top flaps.
Lining up the corner with the board, score from the notch to
the right hand side groove.
6. Turn your paper with one corner facing you and Cut with
scissors up to the first fold line.
Rotate your paper180 degrees and Cut two lines up to the
7. Fold along all score lines to create a box and apply
adhesive to one flap only. You can use snail for a temporary
fix or sticky strip which will hold it firm.
keep it closed and a paper flower, or a piece of twine and a
gift card in an envelope.