Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Boho blossom and birthdays


It seems that May and September are my big birthday months, so fortunately the spring catalogue has showered me with new stampsets to make them with and this is one of my favourites.

"One of a Kind"and The boho blossum punch saves hours of cutting. Just stamp out a row of blossoms, line up the punch and in minutes you have a pile of cut out flowers to arrange in circles or patterns on a card with a bit of snail adhesive or dimensionals or secured with a brad in the centre. This is for my bright and feminine friend ... you know who you are! Actually I enjoyed stamping and punching so much I made a second one, one with tearing and one with the corner punch to make a pretty scalloped edge to match up with the regal rose grosgrain ribbon.
The cardstock is: rose red, regal rose and confetti white.
The inks are: rose red, pixie pink and pumpkin pie
Stampsets: One of a kind, Think Happy thoughts.
Accessories: regal rose ribbon, silver and white brads, corner rounder, snail adhesive and dimensionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: