Saturday, September 27, 2008

The season of Joy continues ...


These papers are just too lovely, why are they double sided?

I just cant make up my mind which side I like best of each sheet - I guess that's why they give you 2 of each of the 6 designs in each packet.
So a simple one this - stamp the season of joy tree on white cardstock, add some dazzling diamonds to the swirls on the tree, cut it out ....
Stamp the Be Merry words (from the warm words stampset) in always artichoke ink and punch it out with the large oval punch.
I wrapped the purely pomegranate silk ribbon around the DS paper and tied a bow to go on top.
I have cut and added the bow later attaching it with double sided tape, because i can never get the bow to sit right ... I just need a bit more practice. This ribbon is so soft and silky I think I will be getting lots of practice with it featuring on many more cards this year.
How do you like it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: