Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Friendship



At times, life tends to rush along blissfully, joyfully and you wish you could savour these days before they get away. Our friendships can last a day, a few years or even most of our lives and these are the very precious ones that weave in and out our lives and make up apart of us that we might not have been if we had never met.
Very soon a close and old, old friend of mine is moving to Queensland and I am going to miss her very much. I sent her this little note card to let her know how much I cherish our friendship.

And then I thought that if a person ever marries this man, then perhaps that embossing white on white and silver could be a good look on place cards or invitations ...
The silver embossing is the baroque motif, the words are from Think happy thoughts, and the little flower in the centre from boho backgrounds in black stazon ink.
The black cardstock is punched with the round scallop punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: