Thursday, September 03, 2009

Season of Joy in September...

A very merry Christmas to you ... yes, it IS time to start thinking about Christmas cards. Will you have enough hand made cards to post by November? I'm planning to start now.
Wish you started yesterday? - this is the one I started with.. Easy and quick, just white embossing on a single layer card.
Want to make a stack of these ????
Book a stamp a stack party - ask me how it works... we can make 6 cards in two designs for $12. What you need to make this card:
Cardstock: Pacific Point (buy a pack of 24 mixed colours for $10.50)
Ink: VersaMark ink pad ($13.95)
White embossing powder ($8.95)
Heat tool ($49.95)
Stampsets:
"Season of Joy" ($51.95 set of 8 stamps)
"Best yet" hostess gift stampset

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: