Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A Happy Birthday - Friends 24/7

I can share this with you today as the recipient has it now. And I remembered to photograph it before I gave it to her.... As per usual it is very difficult to photograph a card with dazzling diamonds on it. It sparkles in real life but, put it under a lens and the sunlight makes the glitter look white and the shade makes it disappear, so imagine the dazzling diamonds on the red and the happy.
I have used happy from the happy everything stampset as I love the script style and the Birthday from the sentiment stamp in the upsy daisy stampset.
Just love these colours together - fresh, chocolate and earthy...
Materials used:
Stampsets: Friends 24/7, Happy everything, upsy daisy.
Cardstock: Close to cocoa, chocolate chip, riding hood red, Whisper white.
Ink: Riding hood red, white craft.
Other: Dazzling diamonds, 2 way glue pen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: