Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Great friend note cards

If you haven't guessed white stazon ink is my favourite product at the moment.
These are two little gift cards that I made last week. They were so quick and easy to make.The first one I made is on a piece of glossy white cardstock, sponged with baja breeze ink, matted with the gorgous Pacific point patterned paper (polka dots). The edge of the patterned paper is punched with the eyelet border punch. A piece of Pacific point ribbon tied around the centre and stuck to a whisper white love note card.My second card is pretty similar as you can see - I have tied the ribbon higher and knotted it before adhereing behind the patterned paper once again in pacific point patterns. I have stamped the Great friends butterfly with white stazon ink on to glossy white cardstock you can just see the image here. and sponged it evenly, all over with the pacific point ink:The white butterfly is rubbed over with a tissue to remove any excess ink before it dries. You could make a box of say 10 0f these for a gift, or to give when people do nice things for you either to say thank you or thinking of you or to write a little note. In October it is World Card making day so what will you be sending on 3rd October to your friends?
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: