Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Nature's nest ... watercolouring

Sharing this little turtle card... from Natures nest. The turtle is so easy to watercolour and he shines very nicely with a little crystal effects and dazzling diamonds applied to his eye and shell.
What I used to make this card:
Ink: black stazon, kiwi kiss classic ink pad, versamark.
Cardstock: kiwi kiss, whisper white, baja breeze.
Designer series paper: kiwi kiss patterns.
Stampset: Nature's nest
Wheel: Forever flowers
Other: 2 way glue pen, dazzling diamonds, aquapainter, corner rounder.
Here is my second watercoloured card: I think the little turtle looks like he is coming up for air.
So the background stamping is from Inspired by nature, the patterned paper is baja breeze - does it look like bubbles rising?
What I have used:
Stampsets: nature's nest, inspired by nature
Ink: stazon, kiwi kiss.
Cardstock: kiwi kiss, baja breeze textured and baja breeze patterns.
Other: aquapainter and corner rounder.
I ask myself - What's missing?
A piece of ribbon and a happy birthday sentiment !

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: