Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Elite challenge - Sketch challenge 28.


It is more than half way through December and I have only just created my Elite Challenges card for the month. But I have actually entered three challenges: The Sketch challenge (SC28) The colour challenge called Sugar plum fairy AND the stampset challenge (SSC - Hello Again).  

The colours to use in the colour challenge were: Perfect Plum, Pale plum, Pink Piruouette and Kraft.
I have used the Hello Again stampset from the Summer mini, using the starburst randomly as a background, and the butterflies, flower and heart as elements to meet the sketch challenge. Which comes from the sketch layout on page 19 of the summer mini catalogue.

The button used is from the Designer Buttons (the pink pirouette one) I think I attached it upside down with a dimensional so that the shiny side was upwards. The butterflies, heart and flower centre are coated in Crystal effects and then raised on dimensionals.

I have punched  the circle out of the Bella Rose Designer Series Paper with the 1 3/4" circle punch. Layering the Hello again flower on top with dimensionals for height. Enjoy!!!

2 comments:

  1. oh nerida, your work is simply stunning and innovative. I am in awe of it and always look forward to seeing each and every project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: