Thursday, January 07, 2010

Black and white with dazzling diamonds


I guess by now most or, atleast some of you, will have in your hands a copy of the Sale-a-bration catalogue and be planning how you will earn your saleabration free stampset(s). Stampin' Up have set it to start on 25 January this year, to get us over the Christmas, new year rush and I guess our little ones will be back at school by then too. I wanted to show you what I have been doing with my pre-order set and give you a sneak peak.

My favourite of the 6 stamps in this set has to be the little bird in the cage. I have stamped it in black stazon, added orchid opulence with my aquapainter and dazzling diamonds to the cage.
The punch used is the large tag punch. Just the right size for these three images.

Flowers - just as gorgous I think with their simple shapes -A tulip, a something and a rose?

And my most used stamp so far - the presents: I like the patterns just simple but decorative enough to watercolour and glam up with glitter on.

The wheel at the top is Bella's Border in Black Stazon ink. It gives a nice crisp image on what ever stamp you use it on.
No prizes for guessing the border punch?  Its the eyelet scallop punch on Basic Black cardstock.
Would you like to host a Sale-a-bration workshop at your place? Contact me to lock in your date between 25 Jan and 31 March.

1 comment:

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: