Monday, January 18, 2010

Christmas layout ... I wish

Do you have a pile of Christmas photos just waiting to be scrapped or displayed in a frame? I always take a heap of digital photos and wait months before scrapping just a few of them. So this year I have got in early and becaused this I wish scrap kit makes it so easy, I finished this page in double quick time.

The Title is simply "Christmas" ... embossed in gold and paper pieced in Old Olive Cardstock.
Might add 2009 when I dig my numbers out.

I have wrapped the whole page like a present with the Old Olive grosgrain ribbon and tied a bow.
The rest of the embellishments are stickers. Very quick to choose because they all are colour coordinated and the style goes perfectly with the Snow swirled stampset.

Above shows a detail of the scalloped edge stickers for borders and edging
 with "I wish ..."  "Joy, because I love you!" stickers.

Scrapbook page Recipe:
Stampset: Jumbo outline alphabet.

Cardstock: chocolate chip textured cardstock, Old olive cardstock,
 Ink: versamark. Old olive ribbon.
Tools: gold embossing powder, heat tool.
I wish scrapbook kit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: