Friday, January 01, 2010

A birthday card and gift in black and white.

What kind of card do you make for a princess on her 21st birthday?
I guess every princess likes pink, but  turning twenty one calls for some dignity and formality... someone who plays the piano beautifully, as every princess should ...

This is what I came up with to match a butterfly printed glass vase and, a crystal encrusted picture frame for that special 21st birthday photo.
A Simple card with a little bit of fun.

If you have read my earlier posts on using white stazon ink you will know how I stamped this vase.
The butterfly image is from the new summer mini catalogue: I cant decide if I like the houndstooth butterfly best.

or the swirly flowery butterfly ...

So I used both in a fluttery pattern. It can either be a flower vase or a candle holder, however the mood or need takes her.


Products used:
For the card: Basic Black cardstock, whisper white cardstock, velum and stazon black ink, corner rounder, Silver brads, square scallop punch. Stampset: Happy Everything.
For the Candle vase: Stazon Cotton white ink. Stampset: Butterfly prints.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: