Thursday, December 02, 2010

Smile: Every moment scrapbook page

 Almost at the end of showing you my regional training projects from the Make and take...
I really enjoyed this little 6x6" scrap page ... very simple, only a minimum of stamping and a few punches, the butterfly had already been die cut for us by SU staff (using the Big shot machine). so all we had to do was stamp and assemble. You have probably guessed I am a 12x12 " scrapper ... well my albums are the standard size so here is how I up-sized it to make a larger page.
 The Original page is in Baja breeze textured cardstock so I layered it onto a sheet of Concord Crush, stamped with the Every Moments daisy and a few butterflies in the background.
I've punched a few extra Old Olive 1 3/4" circles and some white scallop edging to the photo to tie it all in.
Note the butterfly almost matches the colour of Jessie's school uniform.
This photo was taken in March 2010... she has lost almost all her front teeth this year, I am so glad I took this photo of her with her front teeth in tact. I think that front right hand one was a bit wobbly.
 And that butterfly - it is cut witht the Large Beautiful butterflies Bigz die (check out page154 of the IB&C) from riding hood red textured cardstock. We sponged the edges, stamped the sentiment then used the paper piercer and the mat pack to dot some swirls (you can just see in the picture above).
And look I journalled!!! I know I usually just cant stand my hand writing so I stick with the essential date, place and names, but it was late at night, I was thinking how proud we are of our little sweet girl this year especially... and so I just free styled the writing and stuck it in place with out a digital font in sight.
 Scrap book page Recipe:
Stamp: Every Moment page 72, $25.95 clear mounted.
Cardstock: Baja breeze textured,Old Olive textured, whisper white, Riding hood red textured, Soft suede textured, Concord Crush textured.
Ink: Baja breeze, Riding hood Red (for sponging), White craft ink.
Whisper white 1/8" tafetta ribbon, Paper piercing tool, mat pack, scallop edge punch, 1 3/4" circle punch, paper snips, Big shot, Beautiful butterflies Bigz die, timeless type alphabet die, sponge daubers, stamp a ma jig, stamping dimensional foam, Stampin write marker basic black. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: